|THE BURNING BLADE|
Tizona is the sword carried by El Cid which was used to fight the Moors in Spain. It is now one of Spain's most cherished relics.
Tizona equips with Gaming-Grade mechanical Key switches, and switchable USB 6-Nkey / Full-Nkey rollover capability. Three Thumbs hot keys can easily launch your browser, media player, and Outlook under PC-mode. When in G-mode, by default the thumbs keys will mapped to H1: Num”/”, H2: Num”*” and H3: Num”-“. Gamer now could have the option to remap their game key directly into these 3 dedicated hot keys. A useful smart convenient extension for gamers is the included DC-In Jack that will provide additional power for Tizona two USB 2.0 ports (up to 500 mA per port).
Tizona- A Elite weapon for the extreme gamers.
- 1. Gaming-Grade Mechanical Key Switch.
- 2. Switchable 6-NKey Full-NKey rollover function.
- 3. 87 Keys compact Slim and stylish design.
- 4. Extra High Speed 2.0 USB HUB*2.
-- 5. Instant Internet hot key:
-- A. Under PC Mode.
-- H1: Internet Browser.
-- H2: Media Player.
-- H3: Outlook.
-- B.Under Game Mode:
-- H1: Num”/”.
-- H2: Num”*”.
-- H3: Num”-“.
- 6. Detachable 1.8m braided cable.
- 7. Anti-slip rubber feet.
- 8. DC-IN Jack for optional additional power. (+/-).
- 9. 1000Hz Ultra-polling rate.
- 10. Embedded multimedia keys.
- 11. Equipped with Magnets for Optional Numerical Keypads. Anti-slip rubber feet.
- 12. Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8.
Mechanical switches are used in high precision keyboards. We offer four colors and each color represents a specific characteristic. Linear switches have a simple sequence, they move vertically without any bump or clicking noise. The tactile, no-click switch has a speed bump that acts as an indicator when a key has been pressed and registered. Lastly, the tactile click switch has a speed bump and a click sound making it easier to know when you’ve hit the key.
The most common among typists for its tactile feedback and click sound. It’s relatively high actuation force make it favorable for those who like to press the key with more force.