Asus VN279QL 27 " LED 5 ms, 1920 x 1080 pixels, Black
|178° Ultra Wide View Meets a Super Narrow Frame and Ergonomic Design|
- Ideal for a multi-screen solution with a super narrow frame and an ergonomic stand
- Best for work and play with Full HD 1080p visual quality and 178° ultra wide viewing angle AMVA+ panel
- ASUS VividPixel Technology for crystal-clear and detail-oriented enjoyment
- MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) function for Enhanced Viewing from Mobile to Monitor
- Ergonomic design for tilt, pivot, swivel and height adjustments ensure a comfortable viewing experience
Experience a multi-screen solution with a super narrow frame
The ASUS VN series features compact dimensions—this 27” display has a super narrow bezel of just 0.8cm, bringing a broader and better vision without compromising on style and comfort. Its pedestal boasts a sleek concentric circle design and the rear bezel comes with a textured finish that is scratch-proof. The VN279QL is also VESA wall mount compatible, and has the capabilities to turn into a stunning multi-screen solution.
Amazing Visuals for Work and Play
Full HD with DisplayPort and HDMI inputs
VN279QL leads you to enter a big and spectacular world of colors with Full HD 1080p (1920x1080) support and rich connectivity including DisplayPort, HDMI/MHL and D-sub inputs
Splendid™ Video Intelligence Technology
The exclusive Splendid Video Intelligence Technology optimizes video performance and image fidelity by enhancing color, brightness, contrast, and sharpness. 6 preset video modes (Scenery, Theater, Game, Night View, sRGB and Standard) can be selected via a hotkey
178˚Ultra Wide Viewing Angle
VN279QL adopts 178˚(H) / 178˚(V) ultra wide viewing angle AMVA+ panel that eliminates color shift on your screen no matter where and how you look at it.
VividPixel Technology for Best Picture Quality
ASUS VividPixel Technology helps enhance image outlines and reduce noise bars for crystal-clear and detail-oriented viewing.
MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) for Enhanced Viewing from Mobile to Monitor
Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) technology allows users to experience any MHL supported mobile devices on the big screen while simultaneously charging the devices.
Smart Contrast Ratio for lifelike visuals
With 100,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) and 300cd/m² brightness, the VN279QL enhances display contrast and sharpness by adjusting backlight luminance to achieve the deepest black tones and brightest whites, resulting in extra-clear visuals that truly come to life.
ASUS Exclusive QuickFit Virtual Scale
ASUS includes its exclusive QuickFit Virtual Scale feature with the VN279QL , allowing you to preview photos and documents on-screen in their actual size prior to printing. It can be activated via a monitor hotkey, and serves as a highly useful guide to accurately view and edit photos in their native size.
Versatile Comfort with Ergonomic Design
The ergonomically-designed VN279QL Monitor comes with swivel, tilt, pivot, and height adjustments for ideal viewing position.
Extensive Connectivity and Built-in Stereo Speakers for Multimedia Enjoyment
VN279QL comes with rich connectivity including DisplayPort. HDMI and D-sub so that users could easily connect it to Full HD Blu-ray Disc players and myriad HD playback devices like DVD players and set-top boxes for limitless entertainment and multimedia enjoyment with the built-in stereo speakers.
- Built-in hidden stereo speakers enable audio enjoyment together with true-to-life visual
- I/O port hidden behind the detachable rear cover to keep the back bezel simple and clean
- VESA Wall Mount Standard (100 x 100 mm )
- KENSINGTON Security Lock.
Green in Mind
- Mercury-free LED-backlit panel
- Corrugated cardboard packaging with at least 80% recycled content
- Slim-flat packaging allows more cartons to be fitted per cargo, reducing transportation costs and CO₂ emission
Energy and Planet Saving
- 37.2k Wh electricity saving
- 23.6kg reduction in CO₂emissions, equivalent to:
- 1.9 trees planted
- 2 years of oxygen for a family of four
ASUS Design engineers penned the lines of the VN series with people-centered approach, giving it a super narrow frame, and a rear cover with more expressive 3D patterns. Having won 2012 Good Design Award in Japan and 2013 iF Design Award in Germany, the VN series monitors meet the highest expectations of product quality, design aesthetics, technology and usability without compromises.
Vanaf dit punt worden cookies van derde partijen gebruikt,
deze zouden door de verschillende partijen kunnen gebruikt worden als tracking cookie.