|A unique combination of rotary and flatbed scanner in one compact design packed with industry innovations|
Choosing a workgroup scanner used to involve an element of compromise. Either you’d buy a high capacity rotary machine for day-to-day scanning with a separate flatbed accessory to cope with odd items or a dedicated flatbed with a smaller feeder with all the inevitable impact this means in terms of speed and therefore operator productivity. The days of making concessions are over with the availability of the Kodak i2900 Scanner. It’s packed with industry innovations:
- First high volume, feature-rich and high capacity rotary A4 scanner allowing all kinds of exception scanning such as book pages, magazines, passports in addition to applications, forms, invoices and other regular A4 documents.
- First to include a larger than average capacity 250-sheet feeder/ elevator which means operators can process more mixed sized paperwork in one batch.
- First workgroup scanner to feature Kodak Alaris’ new Intelligent Document Protection feature which monitors the condition of paper being scanned stopping the scanner automatically to prevent damage to precious documents.
- First Kodak Workgroup scanner to feature an optional post scan imprinter so that documents can be stamped with a customisable reference, date or code once processed.
- First Kodak Workgroup scanner to digitise documents at 300 dpi without throughput speeds being effected, thereby improving OCR accuracy.
With a footprint of just 43cm x 37cm, the duplex Kodak i2900 scanner has recommended daily volume of up to 10,000 pages a day and comes bundled with Kodak Capture Pro Limited Edition Software. It is also compatible with Kodak Asset Management Software.
- First rotary A4 scanner with 250 page feeder, a built-in flatbed and imprinter option eliminates the need for two separate devices in space constrained offices.
- Scanning speeds of up to 60 pages per minute at 300 dpi and dual LED illumination to ensure quick scanning starts as well as exceptional image clarity, colour stability and throughput.
- A selectable rear-exit paper path copes with thicker documents or longer items up to 4.1 metres long, perfect for digitising paperwork like ECG charts for example.
- Equipped with Perfect Page technology the scanner automatically adjusts images without user involvement to ensure best quality scans every time.
- Smart Touch and the programmable LCD display can be used to provide instructions to operators, scan to various predefined locations or start a business process.
- Free three-year advance unit replacement warranty* crucial for users where the scanner is integral in their electronic workflow.
- Compatible with Windows, Linux and Apple Macintosh OS.
* In select countries
Andere klanten bekeken ook
Kodak i3200, 305 x 863.6 mm, flatbed, 600 x 600 DP€ 3.814,99Levertijd: 1 tot 4 werkdagen