|The AV5400 is Avision’s next generation of A3 document scanner. Based on CIS (Contact Image Sensor) technology, the scanner is much more slimmer compared to traditional scanner with CCD design.|
Capable of scanning up to A3 size, the slim AV5400 is perfectly suited to scan complete book spreads, two letter-sized pages (simultaneously), large-format magazines, legal-sized documents, photographs and more, all in brilliant color.
A Fast, and Duplex Scanner
The AV5400 supports paper up to A3 size. Yet, it is also a fast scanner. With the 50-page auto document feeder, the AV5400 offers high scan rate of up to 50 pages per minute and 100 images per minute (B&W, 300 dpi, landscape). The 50-page auto document feeder is also robust enough to feed paper in size between 5.8" x 8.3" and A3 (11.7" x 16.5" ) and in weight between 60 g/m2 (16 lb) and 105 g/m2 ( 28 lb).
Multiple Crop Feature
In addition, the scanner comes with the convenient feature of multiple images cropping. With this feature, various sizes of documents such as photos, ID Cards, or business cards can be placed on the flatbed and the scanner is able to crop and create multiple images according to the original sizes in one single scan.
Earth-Friendly LED Technology
The AV5400 delivers high throughput and outstanding performance. However, it is earth-friendly at the same time. The LED technology requires no warm up time and is lower power consumption without generating mercury vapor as other traditional scanners using the CCFL (cold cathode fluorescent lamp) technology.
Complete bundled software applications
The AV5400 come with TWAIN and ISIS drivers, and are bundled with a suite of powerful software applications that include Avision Button Manager V2, AvScan 5.0, and ScanSoft PaperPort 11SE. With Button Manager V2, you can scan to searchable PDF, JPEG, BMP, or GIF file format, save to folder on your computer, and scan to e-mail, image editing application, or a cloud application such as Google Docs or Microsoft SharePoint with a press of a button. The AVScan V5 and ScanSoft PaperPort are highly effective image processing and document management software that helps you streamline your task more efficiently.
- Fast scan rate of 50 ppm in simplex mode or 100 ipm in duplex mode in B&W at 300 dpi
- ADF and flatbed accepts paper up to A3 size (11.7” x 16.5”)
- Support long page scanning up to 118” (300 cm)
- LED light source requires no warm-up time
- Deliver color, grayscale, or black and white image simultaneously in one scan
- Scans documents and embossed hard cards
- Ultrasonic multi-feed detection provides efficient multi-page scanning uninterruptedly
- Press a button to scan, create searchable PDF, print, e-mail, or link to cloud servers such as Google Docs or Microsoft SharePoint
- Includes industry standard TWAIN/ISIS drivers