|SOLID HARDWARE SPECS FOR GAMING AND MORE|
With comprehensive cooling options and upgraded power delivery to fuel CPUs with more cores, plus support for faster memory and storage, ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming provides exceptional performance in a compact, minimalist form factor that's perfect for minimalist battlestations.
DESIGN, CUSTOMIZATION, AND SETUP
A host of design touches, including a unique cyber-text pattern, plus customization options, comprehensive validation lists, and the most diverse ecosystem of components in the industry make building and personalizing a gaming rig with ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming wonderfully easy.
TUNE YOUR RIG THE WAY YOU WANT
Whether it's overclocking, cooling, assigning network priorities, or tuning audio characteristics, the ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming has the firmware options and software utilities to tailor your rig's performance for any type of gaming environment.
THE POWER OF INTEL
Intel Z390 chipset
The Intel® Z390 is a single-chipset design that supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the chipset provides a maximum of six USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel Z390 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for Socket 1151 for 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors
This motherboard supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
- LGA1151 socket for 9th/ 8th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips
- Comprehensive cooling: Integrated I/O shield and VRM heatsink, Double decker M.2 heatsink
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing AI overclocking and cooling profiles tailor-made for your rig
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C connectors
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, Intel 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support, LANGuard and GameFirst
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teams with Sonic Studio III to create an aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action
- Easy DIY: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance
Andere klanten bekeken ook
Plustek scanner Opticslim M12€ 46,99Levertijd: direct leverbaar