|Reliable, ultra-low power graphics solution with wide enterprise flexibility|
The low-profile Matrox Millennium P690 LP PCIe x1 offers 128MB of graphics memory and full DualHead® support for using two digital or analog monitors at high resolution and pristine image quality. With ultra-low power consumption, fanless cooling and unified display drivers for easy deployment across multiple systems, the P690 LP PCIe x1 is suitable for a wide range of professional applications. This graphics card builds upon the reliability, stability, and features of the proven P-Series product line, making it an ideal choice for use in long-life environments.
* Matrox DualHead® technology with support for two digital or analog monitors at a time
* Independent resolutions and stretched desktop both supported
* PCI Express card compatible with all compliant PCI Express slots (PCIe x1, x4, x8, and x16)
* Low-profile form factor to fit in a wider variety of systems
* Passive cooling (heat sink with no fan) for silent operation and extra reliability
* Ultra low power consumption: 9.5 watts
* Unified driver package also compatible with other products in P-Series, G-Series, QID Series, MMS Series, Parhelia Series, and Extio Series
* Display drivers for Windows XP and XP x64, Windows 2000, Windows Vista (XDDM) and Vista x64 (XDDM), Windows Server 2003 and Server 2003 x64*
* Easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software
* Support for customizable unattended installation of drivers for multi-system set-up
* Compatible with Matrox PowerSpace for augmented multi-display desktop functionality including multiple workspace configuration support, program autostart, desktop recall, RDP recognition support, and multi-system workspace import/export
* Joined graphics card mode enables an additional Matrox DualHead‡ or TripleHead± graphics card to work in tandem in one system to drive up to four displays> using advanced multi-card features†
* Widescreen resolution support and additional functionality via Matrox PowerRes
* Display pivoting (rotation) support
* Global sales and technical support
* RoHS and WEEE compliant
* 3-year warranty
* Drivers for Windows Server 2003, Windows XP x64 (64-bit) and Windows Vista XDDM available online. For other possible operating systems, contact Matrox.
‡ With Joined graphics card mode, some DualHead graphics cards can be joined with a second compliant DualHead or TripleHead graphics card to drive up to four displays.
± In Joined graphics card mode, compliant TripleHead graphics cards are supported in DualHead mode only.
† Joined graphics card mode multi-display configurations can be obtained by downloading the Matrox PowerDesk-SE version 2.04 display driver and above.
* Matrox P690 LP PCIe x1 graphics card (with factory-installed ATX bracket)
* LFH60-to-DVI-I dual-monitor adapter cable (1 foot)
* Two DVI-I-to-HD15 connector adapters
* Separate low-profile bracket
* Matrox display drivers for Microsoft Windows XP and Windows 2000*
* Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software
* Please use the driver section for additional operating systems or contact us for information regarding operating systems not shown on the Matrox web site.
Andere klanten bekeken ook
Matrox M9120 Plus LP PCIe x1 GDDR2, passive€ 329,49Levertijd: 1 tot 4 werkdagen
Supermicro PWS-665-PQ, 665 W, 100 - 240 V, 50/60 H€ 149,99Levertijd: direct leverbaar
TITAN DC-775-J925Z/R 775 3 PIN€ 13,49Levertijd: direct leverbaar