|Reliable, ultra-low power graphics solution with wide enterprise flexibility|
The low-profile Matrox Millennium P690 LP PCIe x1 offers 128MB of graphics memory and full DualHead® support for using two digital or analog monitors at high resolution and pristine image quality. With ultra-low power consumption, fanless cooling and unified display drivers for easy deployment across multiple systems, the P690 LP PCIe x1 is suitable for a wide range of professional applications. This graphics card builds upon the reliability, stability, and features of the proven P-Series product line, making it an ideal choice for use in long-life environments.
* Matrox DualHead® technology with support for two digital or analog monitors at a time
* Independent resolutions and stretched desktop both supported
* PCI Express card compatible with all compliant PCI Express slots (PCIe x1, x4, x8, and x16)
* Low-profile form factor to fit in a wider variety of systems
* Passive cooling (heat sink with no fan) for silent operation and extra reliability
* Ultra low power consumption: 9.5 watts
* Unified driver package also compatible with other products in P-Series, G-Series, QID Series, MMS Series, Parhelia Series, and Extio Series
* Display drivers for Windows XP and XP x64, Windows 2000, Windows Vista (XDDM) and Vista x64 (XDDM), Windows Server 2003 and Server 2003 x64*
* Easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software
* Support for customizable unattended installation of drivers for multi-system set-up
* Compatible with Matrox PowerSpace for augmented multi-display desktop functionality including multiple workspace configuration support, program autostart, desktop recall, RDP recognition support, and multi-system workspace import/export
* Joined graphics card mode enables an additional Matrox DualHead‡ or TripleHead± graphics card to work in tandem in one system to drive up to four displays> using advanced multi-card features†
* Widescreen resolution support and additional functionality via Matrox PowerRes
* Display pivoting (rotation) support
* Global sales and technical support
* RoHS and WEEE compliant
* 3-year warranty
* Drivers for Windows Server 2003, Windows XP x64 (64-bit) and Windows Vista XDDM available online. For other possible operating systems, contact Matrox.
‡ With Joined graphics card mode, some DualHead graphics cards can be joined with a second compliant DualHead or TripleHead graphics card to drive up to four displays.
± In Joined graphics card mode, compliant TripleHead graphics cards are supported in DualHead mode only.
† Joined graphics card mode multi-display configurations can be obtained by downloading the Matrox PowerDesk-SE version 2.04 display driver and above.
* Matrox P690 LP PCIe x1 graphics card (with factory-installed ATX bracket)
* LFH60-to-DVI-I dual-monitor adapter cable (1 foot)
* Two DVI-I-to-HD15 connector adapters
* Separate low-profile bracket
* Matrox display drivers for Microsoft Windows XP and Windows 2000*
* Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software
* Please use the driver section for additional operating systems or contact us for information regarding operating systems not shown on the Matrox web site.