|ASUS GTX 680 DirectCU II: coolest and quietest 28nm card.|
- Cranked 143MHz over reference for an ultimate boost clock of 1201MHz.
- All new DirectCU thermal design utilizes five all-copper heatpipes and 20% bigger dissipation area, achieving 20% cooler and 14dB quieter performance than reference.
- Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM with 10-phase Super Alloy Power technology delivers precise digital power and enhanced overclocking headroom.
- VGA Hotwire allows you to plug and solder wires on the card’s voltage regulators and accurately read and control Vcore, Vmem, and PLL voltages on a hardware level.
- GPU Tweak utility helps you modify and tune boost clock, power target , and fan performance via an intuitive interface.