|ATI Radeon™ HD 5750 Single Slot|
A single-slot card variant of the 5700 performance card family, it sports a uniquely designed fansink, with thermal capability of the HD 5750 dual slot channel fansink. This, combined with the open space provided by the single slot environment, ensures maximum airflow to the GPU.
An acoustic comparison of the 5700 family found that the XFX ATI Radeon HD 5750 single slot was much lower than the HD 5750 dual slot full cover fansink. Enhanced cooling and reduced noise is helped by fan speed. For gamers who have been waiting for the ideal single-slot graphics card, the XFX ATI Radeon HD 5750 has been worth the wait. The unique cooling capacity—and reduced noise levels—of this single-slot solution makes this a very attractive graphics card indeed. To optimize your gaming experience further, the overclocked XXX variant is also available.
ATI Eyefinity Technology allows two or more display outputs operating simultaneously and cooperatively with one another. Support is available for Duplicated (Clone), Extended Monitor and Single Large Surface mode (SLS). SLS mode is capable of grouping multiple displays into a massive single large display for use with desktop workspace, video playback, with support for both windowed and full screen 3D applications.
ATI Eyefinity Requirements
- Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating system (Eyefinity is not supported in Windows XP)
- A graphics card with at least one native DisplayPort output
- Display with native DisplayPort
- Use of an certified active DisplayPort adapter is required to convert the DisplayPort output on the graphics card to an output compatible to the display when more than two displays are used in a multi-display configuration (available for purchase separately)
- Single Slot
- 1GB GDDR5 memory
- ATI Eyefinity technology with support for up to three displays(1)
- ATI Stream technology(2)
- Designed for DirectCompute 11 and OpenCL
- Accelerated Video Transcoding (AVT)(2,5)
- Compliant with DirectX® 11 and earlier revisions
- Supports OpenGL 3.1
- Dual-mode ATI CrossFireX™ technology support for highly scalable performance(6)
- ATI Avivo™ HD video and display technology(3,7)
- Dynamic power management with ATI PowerPlay™ technology(7)
- DL-DVI, DL-DVI, Mini-DisplayPort
- PCI Express® 2.1 support