Lancom Systems L-321agn, 300 Mbit/s, 10, 100, 1000 Mbit/s, 2.4 - 5 GHz, DNS, DDNS, NTP, SNTP, 10/100/1000BASE-T(X), 128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, 802.1x RADIUS, EAP, WPA, WPA-TKIP, WPA2
|Downloads & links:|
|Voorraad:||Levertijd: 1 tot 4 werkdagen|
|Single Radio Access Point with IEEE 802.11n WLAN|
- Up to 300 Mbps gross data rate;
- Access point runs on industry standard 802.3af Power over Ethernet;
- Gigabit Ethernet slot;
- Separation of user groups by Multi-SSID and VLAN;
- Secure wireless LAN through WPA2 with AES encryption;
- RSMA connectors for special applications requiring external antennas.
The LANCOM L-321agn Wireless is an extrem performant dual band Access Point with Gigabit connectors which operates either in the 2.4 or 5-GHz band. It features RSMA connectors for special applications requiring external antennas, for example outdoor point to point links. The power supply which is compliant with the 802.3af PoE standard, numerous security features such as WPA2, 802.1X, Multi-SSID and VLAN are just a few reasons why this Access Point easily meets professional demands. The LANCOM L-321agn Wireless works as a standalone Access Point which can be managed by a LANCOM WLAN Controller as well.