|AP5010DN-AGN Mainframe(11n.General AP Indoor.2x2 Double Frequency.Built-in Antenna.No AC/DC adapter)|
Highly reliable wireless access
- AP5010DN-AGN: complies with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n.
- AP5010SN-GN: complies with IEEE 802.11b/g/n.
- Supports 2 x 2 MIMO and provides a maximum rate of 300 Mbit/s.
- Supports Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) and priority mapping on the air interface and wired interface.
- Supports wired link integrity check.
- Supports load balancing.
- Supports roaming without service interruption in Fit AP mode.
- Supports AC dual-link backup and VRRP hot backup in Fit AP mode.
- Supports 11n beamforming.
- Uses the latest 802.11n chip to provide higher performance and wider coverage.
Comprehensive user access control capability
- Supports access control lists (ACLs) and implements user access control based on the user group policy.
- Provides fine-grained bandwidth management for each user.
- Supports user isolation policies.
- Supports unified authentication on the AC in Fit AP mode.
- Identifies the device type according to the organizationally unique identifier (OUI) in the MAC address, user agent (UA) information in an HTTP packet, and DHCP options in Fit AP mode.
- The RADIUS server delivers packet forwarding, security, and QoS policies according to the device type carried in the RADIUS authentication and accounting packets in Fit AP mode.
- Open system authentication
- WEP authentication/encryption
- WPA/WPA2-PSK authentication and encryption
- WPA/WPA2-802.1x authentication and encryption
- WAPI authentication and encryption
- Supports wireless intrusion detection system (WIDS), including rogue AP and STA detection, attack detection, STA/AP blacklist and whitelist.
Flexible networking and environment adaptability
- Provides flexible networking capabilities and applies to various application scenarios. Mesh and WDS scenarios are supported only in Fit AP mode.
- Has strong environment adaptability. The AP can automatically select the transmission rates, channels, and transmit power to adapt to various radio environments and avoid interference in real time.
- Adjusts bandwidth allocation based on the user quantity and environment to improve user experience.
- Identifies interference sources such as bluetooth devices, microwave ovens, cordless phones, ZigBees, game controllers, 2.4 GHz/5 GHz wireless video and audio devices, and baby monitors in Fit AP mode and works with eSight to locate interference sources and display spectrums.
Simple device management and maintenance
- Automatically goes online and loads the configuration, and supports plug-and-play (PnP) in Fit AP mode.
- Supports batch upgrade.
- Allows real-time monitoring on the network management system (NMS) to facilitate remote configuration and fast fault location.
- Supports the Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) to implement automatic link discovery and obtain the network topology.