|The WND930 Outdoor Access Point is a dual band concurrent 802.11n Outdoor Access Point that combines high power, optimal high gain antennas, and an industrial grade enclosure for optimal outdoor deployment. The WND930 Outdoor Access Point is powered by redundant dual Power|
over Ethernet (PoE) gigabit ports as well as the capability to power other PoE devices. The WND930 Outdoor Access Point operates under harsh environment with its industrial grade IP-67 enclosure and an embedded heater to allow the Access Point to operate in below freezing point temperature. The WND930 Outdoor Access Point is ideal for hotels, resorts, schools, multi-dwelling apartments, and other locations needing high throughput, high capacity outdoor coverages. The WND930 Outdoor Access Point can operate either as a point-to -point mesh link between remote locations or as an Access Point providing coverages for users. As with all NETGEAR wireless products, the WND930 Outdoor Access Point is designed with an easy setup for a reliable, high performance and affordable
total cost of ownership.
High powered for super coverage
- Up to 500 mW of RF output power combine with high gain (8 dBi) dual band internal antenna to maximize.
- High receive sensitivity (up to -90 dBm) to optimally balance uplink and downlink.
Industrial grade enclosure to operate in harsh environment
- Ingress Protection marking of IP-67 rated to operate in extreme environment.
- Embedded heater automatically activate to allow proper operation in below freezing temperature.
Flexible Power over Ethernet choices to maximize redundancy and deployment options
- Dual gigabit Ethernet ports with redundancy to enable AP to continue to operate in the case of intermittent power failure.
- PoE power sourcing (PSE) to power other PoE devices such as surveillance cameras directly from the WND930 Outdoor Access Point.
Flexible deployment options for a variety of applications
- Flexible deployment models including point to point mesh with embedded high gain directional antenna and access point mode with external antenna option.
- Robust wall mounting and pole mounting kits for flexible deployment options.