TP-LINK N600, 600 Mbit/s, 10, 100, 1000 Mbit/s, 300 Mbit/s, HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet, SNMP, Ethernet (RJ-45), 128-bit WEP, 152-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK
|Downloads & links:|
|- EAP Controller Software enables administrators to easily manage hundreds of EAPs|
- Support Power over Ethernet（802.3af）for convenient and affordable installation
- Simple mounting design to easily mount to a wall or ceiling
- Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests
- WPA/WPA2-enterprise, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication and rogue access point detection ensure the security of WLAN
- Gigabit Ethernet port enables bandwidth-intensive application or multimedia transferring
What This Product Does
The TP-LINK’s EAP220 business Access Point provides a flexible, easy-to-deploy, manageable and robust security business-class wireless network solution. Simple mounting design to easily mount to a wall or ceiling. WLAN configuration and management are simplified through centralized management software. EAP220 also features captive portal and auto RF management, making it ideal for the high-density, intensive demanding businesses environment, include campus, hotels, malls and offices.
Flexible Placement - Easy mounting design & PoE
The EAP220’s “ceiling lamp” appearance and easy mounting design with chassis make it easy to be integrated seamlessly into any wall or ceiling surface to blend in with most interior decorations. EAP220 supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) to make deployment effortless and flexible.
Simple and Scalable Business Wi-Fi Management - EAP Controller Software
The EAP Controller Software represents a cost-effective 'centralized management' solution for wireless networks of both small and medium business sectors (SMB). The software enables administrators to manage hundreds of EAPs easily from any PC on the network. Includes such administrative features as centralized configuration, real-time monitoring, graphical analysis of network traffic and batch firmware updates.
Powerful and Intuitive Software
- Free controller software, no additional hardware controller required
- Easy-to-use, no special training necessary
- Upload floor plans for a more Intuitive Wi-Fi management
- Batch firmware update support for effective administration
- Advanced security features including Captive Portal, Rogue AP Detection
Visual Network Monitoring
- Intuitively view traffic on any individual AP on the network
- Graphical activity of clients connected to the network
- Visual analytics of overall network usage and traffic distribution
Efficient Guest Authentication - Captive Portal
Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests. A captive portal requires users to perform certain actions before network access is allowed. The required action must be verified by an external portal server or customized database by the administrator, which can be simply viewing and agreeing to an acceptable use policy, or entering a user ID and password.
Robust Safety Strategy - Multiple Wi-Fi Security Measures
The EAP220 supports the enterprise class Wi-Fi security, including WPA/WPA2-enterprise encryption and 802.1X radius. In addition, Multi-SSID, Wireless Isolation, MAC Filtering and Rogue AP detection features help to decrease network security threats.
Applicable to Multi-user Environment - Designed for Enterprise Performance
With easy mounting design, PoE power supply, Cluster feature, Centralized management software, Captive portal, enterprise class security, and Enterprise hardware, EAP220 is specially designed for the highest-density, most demanding enterprise environments, including schools, hotels, and enterprises.