Intellinet 525794, DSSS, WEP, WPA, WPA-TKIP, WPA2, WPA2-AES, 2.400 - 2.4835, -10 - 55 procent, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, DBPSK, DPSK, OFDM
|Multiple SSIDs, Wireless client isolation, Bridge, Repeater, WDS, Passive PoE, Built-in 10 dBi Antenna, IP65|
Wireless networking with three times the speed and five times the flexibility.
The Intellinet Wireless 150N Outdoor CPE / Access Point , Model 525794, is a cost-effective WISP CPE and long-distance wireless bridge solution. It combines the functionality of a classic wireless access point, a wireless ISP (WISP) client, a 10 dBi high-gain antenna and an IP65 weatherproof enclosure. High output power (up to 4 watts in FCC-regulated countries) and high receiver sensitivity significantly extend the transmission range, making the Intellinet 525794 Wireless CPE an excellent choice for point-to-point wireless connections.
Multiple Solutions in One Device
The Intellinet Wireless 150N Outdoor CPE / Access Point serves multiple purposes — an access point for your wireless network supporting wireless bridge for point-to-point connections or WDS setups, a CPE for wireless Internet service (WISP), an integrated antenna for long range transmissions — and brings it all together so that the devices can access a high-speed Internet connection.
The Wireless 150N Outdoor CPE / Access Point provides maximum wireless security by supporting 802.1x user authentication for external RADIUS servers. Other security features included in this access point are MAC address filtering, disable SSID broadcast and support for the latest wireless encryption mechanisms.
Flexibility via passive-PoE
The Intellinet Wireless 150N Outdoor CPE / Access Point comes with a passive PoE port. This port can be used to power the device with the included passive PoE injector for distances up to 60 meters, which is very convenient in situations where AC power is not readily available. Should you prefer to use a power adapter instead of passive PoE, that's okay, too, since we have included a standard 12V power adapter.
- Wireless outdoor CPE provides Internet connectivity to your 2.4 GHz Wireless ISP (WISP)
- Also suitable for long-range PtP bridge connections
- Built-in 10 dBi antenna
- Weatherproof and corrosion resistant, IP65
- Supported modes: Router (Gateway), Access Point, AP Client, WISP and WDS Bridge
- Complies with 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11n standard and is backward compatible with IEEE 802.11g/b standards
- Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 (TKIP and AES) data encryption
- Supports multiple ESSIDs with individual security settings
- Supports VPN pass-through for L2TP, IPsec and PPTP connections
- Up to 150 Mbps network link speed
- SMA connector for optional external antenna
- LNA (Low Noise Amplifier) technology for improved radio performance
- Included passive POE injector for up to 60 meters (200 feet) connection distance
- Three-Year Warranty