Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company AP-228, 3x3 MIMO, DSSS, 5 - 95 procent, -40 - 60 °C, -40 - 70 °C, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3at
|Downloads & links:|
|Rugged, indoor 228 wireless APs deliver gigabit Wi-Fi performance to 802.11ac mobile devices in harsh indoor environments such as warehouses and stadiums.|
Its unique industrial design supports a wider range of temperatures for environments that lack heating and cooling. The 228 also features six RP-SMA connectors for external high-gain antennas in large public venue.
With a maximum data rate of 1.3 Gbps in the 5-GHz band and 600 Mbps in the 2.4-GHz band, the 228 is three-times faster than 802.11n APs and provides performance similar to a wired connection.
Get a big performance advantage
Patented ClientMatch™ technology improves performance and eliminates sticky client behavior while roaming.
Protect service quality over the air
AppRF technology enables prioritization and policy enforcement for business-critical enterprise apps like Microsoft Lync.
You have the freedom to choose
The 228 AP can be managed by an Aruba Mobility Controller or deployed in controllerless Aruba Instant mode.
CHOOSE YOUR OPERATING MODE
The 228 APs offer a choice of operating modes to meet your unique management and deployment requirements.
- Controller-managed AP or Remote AP (RAP) running ArubaOS. When managed by Aruba Mobility Controllers, 228 APs offer centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement and network services, as well as distributed and centralized traffic forwarding.
- Aruba Instant AP running InstantOS. In Aruba Instant mode, a single AP automatically distributes the network configuration to other Instant APs in the WLAN. Simply power-up one Instant AP, configure it over the air, and plug in the other APs – the entire process takes about five minutes.
- Spectrum analysis identifies sources of RF interference
- Air monitor provides wireless intrusion protection
- Hybrid AP serves Wi-Fi clients and provides wireless intrusion protection and spectrum analysis
- Secure enterprise mesh