Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company IAP-215, 3x3 MIMO, DSSS, 5 - 95 procent, 0 - 40 °C, -40 - 70 °C, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, I
|Downloads & links:|
|- High-performance and cost-effective 210-series 802.11ac APs maximize mobile device performance in medium- to high-density Wi-Fi environments.|
- Leveraging three spatial streams, these dual-radio APs deliver wireless data rates up to 1.3 Gbps for 802.11ac and up to 450 Mbps for 802.11n-enabled mobile devices.
- The AP-215 and IAP-215 models have six integrated omni-directional downtilt antennas, while the AP-214 and IAP-214 support external, detachable dual-band antennas using three RP-SMA connectors.
Not just faster, smarter
- With AppRF™ and ClientMatch™, 210-series APs protect business-critical apps and eliminate sticky clients while roaming.
Friendly to Aruba Bluetooth Beacons
- Connect Aruba Beacons to any 210-series USB port to deliver indoor location services that can be centrally managed.
You have the freedom to choose
- The 210 series can be managed by an Aruba Mobility Controller or deployed in controllerless Aruba Instant mode.
Choose your operating mode
- The 210 series supports your choice of operating modes to meet unique management and deployment requirements.
- Controller-managed AP or Remote AP (RAP) running ArubaOS™. When managed by Aruba Mobility Controllers, 210 series APs offer centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement and network services as well as distributed and centralized traffic forwarding. Please refer to the Aruba Mobility Controller data sheets for more details.
- Aruba Instant™ AP running InstantOS™. In Aruba Instant mode, a single AP automatically distributes the network configuration to other Instant APs in the WLAN. Simply power-up on Instant AP, configure it over the air, and plug in the other APs – the entire process takes about five minutes.For large installations across multiple sites, the Aruba Activate™ service significantly reduces deployment time by automating device provisioning, firmware upgrades, and inventory management. With Aruba Activate, Instant APs are factory-shipped to any site and configure themselves when powered up.