Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company AP-224, 3x3 MIMO, DSSS, 5 - 95 procent, 0 - 50 °C, -40 - 70 °C, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, I
|Downloads & links:|
|Ultra-fast 220-series 802.11ac APs offer the highest performance in high-density environments and can be managed by a Mobility Controller or deployed in controllerless Aruba Instant mode.|
Operating at 1.3 Gbps in the 5-GHz band and 600 Mbps in the 2.4-GHz band, these three-stream APs are up to three-times faster than 802.11n APs.
The AP-225 and IAP-225 have six integrated omni-directional downtilt antennas, while the AP-224 and IAP-224 feature three RP-SMA connectors for external dual-band antennas.
Not just faster, smarter
With AppRFTM and ClientMatchTM, 210-series APs protect business-critical apps and eliminate sticky clients while roaming.
Friendly to Aruba Bluetooth Beacons
Connect Aruba Beacons to any 210-series USB port to deliver indoor location services that can be centrally managed.
Two hands better than one
A second Gigabit Ethernet port on the 220 series doubles the network backhaul capacity and acts as a redundant link.
CHOOSE YOUR OPERATING MODE
The 220 series APs offer a choice of operating modes to meet your unique management and deployment requirements.
- Controller-managed AP or Remote AP (RAP) running ArubaOS™. When managed by Aruba Mobility Controllers, 220 series APs offer centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement and network services, as well as distributed and centralized traffic forwarding.
- Aruba Instant™ AP running InstantOS™. In Aruba Instant mode, a single AP automatically distributes the network configuration to other Instant APs in the WLAN. Simply power-up one Instant AP, configure it over the air, and plug in the other APs – the entire process takes about five minutes.
- Spectrum analysis identifies sources of RF interference
- Air monitor provides wireless intrusion protection
- Hybrid AP serves Wi-Fi clients and provides wireless intrusion protection and spectrum analysis
- Secure enterprise mesh