|Ideal for corner workstations, the WorkFit-A clamps to the rear or side of most surfaces and enables an effortless sit-and-stand work style. Fold the keyboard up and swing the arm out of the way when you need your desk surface.|
Change from a sitting to a standing position whenever you want. This height-adjustable desk workstation moves your keyboard and display in one simple motion, making computing comfortable for prolonged periods.
For Computer Users
- On-demand sit-stand workstation—improve your energy and productivity by standing or sitting as you work, and then switch positions whenever you choose. Standing a little more each day burns extra calories, tones muscles, improves posture, increases blood flow and ramps up metabolism.
- Safe, easy to use—simple installation and effortless operation.
- Easily and simultaneously lift keyboard and screen to proper height for unsurpassed ergonomic comfort.
- Patented Constant Force lift technology provides fluid, one-touch adjustments of the keyboard and monitor positions for personalized computing.
- Fold keyboard up and swing arm and monitor out of the way when you need your desk surface.
- Included worksurface provides ample space and quick access to a tablet computer, phone, cup of java or task-related items.
For IT and Facilities Staff
- Flexible, open-architecture design is scalable for future computer equipment.
- Modify existing office spaces or cubes by simply clamping a WorkFit on an existing worksurface, without the cost of expensive professional installers.
- Safe and neat routing of cables.
- For HR/Risk Management and Company Cost Savings.
Manage the cost of healthcare premiums by promoting wellness in the daily work routine
- Provide standing work platforms for employees without having to buy expensive height-adjustable chairs.
- Comfortable computing offers provable ROI on investment—healthcare costs associated with unhealthy computing and missed time are reduced while productivity increases.
- Standing supports healthy neck and back conditions. According to the 2007 OE Medicine Journal, back and neck pain are cited as the most costly conditions affecting employees.
- Studies in office ergonomics show productivity increases of 12%–18% following an ergonomic intervention where employees are provided with well-designed ergonomic furniture.