Silverstone Strider PSU 850W, 850W, 85 procent, over current, over power, over voltage, short circuit, under voltage, 13.5 cm, 100000 uur, Zwart
The Strider series, as the oldest and most versatile power supply line from SilverStone, has models with myriad of innovative features and rating from 350W all the way up to 1500W. To build on this impressive lineup, SilverStone engineered a new generation of power supplies that combine more important features than ever before. The Strider Plus models, ST75F-P, ST85F-P, and ST1000-P are highly efficient (80 PLUS Silver level), compact enough to fit in nearly any system (160mm depth), have tightly regulated performance of ±3% from a single +12V rail design, and equipped with a quiet but cool 135mm fan. To top these features off, the power supplies also come with 100% modular cables with all the important connectors to support current and future graphics card specifications. For enthusiasts that are looking for a power supply with all the right features to make a high performing and aesthetically pleasing system, any one of the Strider Plus models will fulfill the task with maximum satisfaction.
- 850W 24hour continuous power output with 40℃operating temperature;
- 950W peak power;
- 100% modular cables;
- Efficiency 85%~88% at 20%~100% loading;
- Class-leading single +12V rail with 67A (peak 72A);
- Strict ±3% voltage regulation and low ripple & noise;
- Japanese main capacitors;
- Silent running 135mm fan with 19dBA minimum;
- Dual EPS 8pin connectors support;
- Dual PCI-E 8pin and four PCI-E 6pin connectors support;
- Support ATX 12V 2.3 & EPS 12V;
- Active PFC.