Sharkoon SilentStorm CM 660W, 3/3.5, +3,3 V, +5 V, +12 V1, +12 V2, +12 V3, +12 V4, -12 V, +5 VSB
|Introducing the high-quality SilentStorm CM series of power supplies from SHARKOON, with a focus on efficiency and low-noise and featuring a modular cable system. Because only necessary cables need to be installed in the system, clutter is reduced inside the case and airflow is greatly improved. This increase in airflow is further supplemented by SHARKOON's flat cables.|
The large 135mm fan provides excellent airflow at low speeds and minimal noise levels. The fan achieves an excellent balance between cooling performance and loudness.
Each power supply employs active PFC and has a maximum efficiency rating of 84%. Attached hardware receives power via four separate 12 volt rails.
SHARKOON SilentStorm CM power supplies are available with ratings of 460, 560 and 660 watts of power.
- Supports the latest Intel and AMD processor based systems.
- Independent 12 V rails for CPU (V1), graphics card (V2+V4),mainboard and drives (V3) guarantee a stable power supply for all components.
- This power supply achieves a maximum of 84% energy efficiency. This value indicates the ratio (in percent) between energy input and output. The closer this value reaches 100%, the less power dissipation does the PSU produce.
- The PSU provides a modular cable system. Thus only the required cables need to be connected.
- The included flat cables can be placed optimally and help smoothen the air flow in the PC case.
- This power supply operates with active power factor correction (PFC).
- The installed 135 mm fan provides a considerably higher airflow with lower rpm, thus reducing the operating noise effectively.
- This power supply unit is equipped with two PCIe connectors (2x 6+2-pin).