Corsair CMPSU-850AX, over current, Overspanning, Kortsluiting, Onder spanning, Zwart, UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick, 3.3V, 5V, 12V, 150 x 160 x 86 mm
|The industry’s new high-performance leader|
The Corsair Professional Series Gold is built to the highest quality standards with one aim alone: to deliver the precise features and performance that enthusiasts demand.
The Corsair AX850 power supply offers 80 PLUS GOLD levels of energy-efficiency, and the power needed for high-end, multi-GPU gaming PCs. It is built to the highest quality standards to provide enthusiasts with the highest-quality 850W PSU available.
Unprecedented Power Protection
The Corsair Professional Series Gold power supply pushes the state of the art for reliable delivery of clean power under imperfect conditions. If you require mission-critical stability or you simply want one of the best power supplies available, the Professional Series Gold is for you.
A Fully Modular Cabling System
All cables detach from the power supply. During installation, this gives you the flexibility of using only the cables you need for a clean system build with optimal airflow. And, when it’s time to replace or upgrade your power supply, it can be removed from your system without interfering with your cabling – the cables stay in place and connect to your new fully-modular Corsair power supply.
With 90% efficiency at 50% load, the Corsair Professional Series Gold power supply runs quieter, generates minimal excess heat, and saves you money every month. It’s earned the 80 Plus Gold seal of approval, your guarantee that you’re making the right choice for smart, efficient power delivery.
- The latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- An ultra-quiet double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature.
- 80PLUS Gold certified, delivering up to 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99.
- Universal AC input from 90~264V. No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
- The completely modular cable system allows you to use only the cables you need. Power supply upgrade and replacement is easy, as the cables only need to be disconnected at the power supply.
- Low-profile, flat cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
- A Seven year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service.
- Safety Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick.