|This precision-engineered all-in-one KVM cable is designed to connect your flat panel, speakers, and microphone to your USB/DVI KVM. The DVI-D segment delivers the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today while leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow. The DVI-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536, and allows high-speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps. The connectors are color-coded to match the ports on your personal computer or notebook to ensure a simple connection. The black cable jacket disappears behind your desk to leave a clean organized look without the clutter and mess you'll have with ordinary individual extension cables. The USB2.0/DVI KVM Cable meets the rigid standards of everyday use.|
- Input Connectors: DVI-D 24-pin Male and USB 2.0 A Male and 3.5mm Male x2.
- Output Connectors: DVI-D 24-pin Male and USB 2.0 B Male and 3.5mm x2.
- All-in-one bonded cable design organizes and simplifies cable runs.
- Dual link digital signaling allows for high-speed transmission up to 9.9Gbps.
- Shielded under-mold protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference.
- Tri-shielding with dual Mylar® foil and braid shield reduces interference.
- Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss.
- Resolutions up to 2048 x 1536.
- PC-99 color-coded connectors for easy installation.
- DVI-D supports digital signal only.