|Innovative business scanner|
The intelligent sheetfed document scanning choice, revolutionising workflows with smart features for capturing a wide range of documents
With powerful media handling and innovative smart features to ensure a high level of data integrity, the WorkForce DS-530 is geared towards highly-efficient and simple integration into an organisation’s workflow. With a 50-page ADF and the ability to scan at up to 35ppm/70ipm, it offers a wide range of media handling options that enable you to rapidly capture, index, store and share business documents.
Intelligent features improve efficiency, accuracy and data reliability
With an industry-first slow mode1 for scanning crumpled or fragile documents, the ability to scan challenging media has never been easier. The Active Separation Roller System prevents tedious document double feeds ensuring every piece of paper gets scanned and the Double Feed Detection Skip (DFDS) means you can scan difficult media like envelopes or documents with post-it notes. Auto Scan Mode enables the processing of a vast number of documents as manageable amounts, enabling them to be scanned as one file.
The optional flatbed scanner conversion kit allows effective document processing from stamps to passports and books. Single-pass double-sided scanning ensures rapid document processing, while it's possible to scan a versatile array of media such as paper as thin as 27gsm, or thick card at 413gsm. The A3 carrier sheet speeds up the process by automatically stitching larger documents back together digitally.
High-speed USB 3.0 with TWAIN and ISIS drivers for enhanced compatibility with Document Management Systems.
Image enhancement and document management software
Epson Scan 2.0 software makes it easy to edit images with features such as de-skew and auto rotate, while Document Capture Pro is the easy to use solution for capturing and storing electronic documents at the touch of a button.
- An industry first with Slow Mode1: Scan crumpled, long or fragile documents without increasing file sizes
- Active Separation Roller System: Prevents tedious double feeds ensuring every piece of paper gets scanned
- Optional flatbed scanner conversion kit: Enables scanning of items from stamps to passports, books and more
- Auto Scan Mode: Quickly process physical documents in manageable amounts.
- Optional Network Interface: Easy sharing between users with push scan and pre-defined job profiles