|HyperMemory Support for ATI IGP ASICs (for WinXP and Vista)|
HyperMemory is ATI's latest technology for utilizing and managing system memory extension to the UMA memory or side-port memory (where supported). This feature allows customers to utilize system memory more efficiently and get better performance at lower cost.
Graphics card memory enhanced by HyperMemory Technolog for reference only.
The information shown below is based on Windows XP only.
- Support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 programmable vertex and pixel shaders in hardware.
- Shader Model 3.0 vertex and pixel shader support:
- Full speed 32-bit floating point processing.
- High dynamic range rendering with floating point blending and anti-aliasing support.
- High performance dynamic branching and flow control.
- Complete feature set also supported in OpenGL® 2.0.
3Dc+™ Advanced Texture Compression
- High quality 4:1 compression for normal maps and luminance maps.
- Works with any single-channel or two-channel data format.
Next-Generation HYPER Z™ Technology
- Hierarchical Z-Buffer with Early Z Test.
- Lossless Z-Buffer Compression (up to 48:1).
- Fast Z-Buffer Clear.
- Z Cache optimized for real-time shadow rendering.
- Optimized for performance at high display resolutions, up to and including widescreen HDTV.
Avivo™ Video and Display Engine
- New advanced video capabilities, including high fidelity gamma, color correction and scaling.
- Dual independent display controllers that support true 30-bpp throughout the display pipe.
- Full symmetry on both heads.
- Each display controller supports display resolutions beyond 2560x1600.
- Advanced DVI capabilities, including 10-bit, 16-bit HDR output.
- YPrPb component output for direct drive of HDTV displays.
- Seamless integration of pixel shaders with video in real time.
- VIDEOSOAP™ noise removal filtering for captured video.
- MPEG1/2/4 decode and encode acceleration.
- DXVA support.
- Hardware motion compensation, iDCT, DCT and color space conversion.
- All-format DTV/HDTV decoding.
- Adaptive per-pixel de-interlacing and frame rate conversion (temporal filtering).
Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering
- 2x/4x/6x Anti-Aliasing modes:
- Sparse multi-sample algorithm with gamma correction, programmable sample patterns, and centroid sampling.
- New adaptive anti-aliasing mode.
- Temporal anti-aliasing.
- Lossless color compression (up to 6:1) at all resolutions, up to and including wide screen HDTV.
- 2x/4x/8x/16x Anisotropic Filtering modes:
- Up to 128-tap texture filtering.
- Adaptive algorithm with performance and quality options.
- Memory interface: 64-bit
- Engine Clock Speed: 550MHz
- Memory Clock Speed: 800MHz
- Pixel Shader Processor: 4
- Vertex Shader Processor: 2