- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 720 GPU;
- Integrated with the first 1024MB DDR3 memory and 64-bit memory interface;
- Core Clock: 797MHz;
- Features Dual-link DVI-D / D-Sub / HDMI;
- Support PCI Express 2.0 x8 bus interface;
- System power supply requirement: 300W.
Using high quality components on graphics cards is the key factor for having a long lasting, stable and reliable product. GIGABYTE is again setting a new standard by using Ferrite Core Chokes, Low RDS (on) MOSFET and Lower ESR Solid Capacitors, providing the stability and reliability from their high-end graphics solution. In addition, GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 2 Edition graphics cards now feature a sophisticated layout topology. This state-of-the-art power design from GIGABYTE delivers the ideal integration of thermal, electric characteristics, digital signals, power circuitry and optimum placement of components for enhanced graphics performance.
Gold plated HDMI
Gold plated, durable large contact area connectors have been used for optimum signal transfer between connections.