|Do your servers need high-performance SAS disk drives for both your mission-critical and storage driven applications? HPE Server SAS Hard Drives for enterprise and midline applications deliver high-performance solutions for hosting high transaction based applications. They are available in HPE Smart Carrier, HPE Standard Hot Plug Carrier and HPE Non-hot Plug Carrier.|
HPE Server SAS Hard Drives are available in 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF) and 3.5-inch Large Form Factor (LFF) and come in a variety of capacity points to meet a wide range of requirements supporting enterprise and midline applications. The SAS interface was specifically engineered to deliver high availability where enterprise-class data storage, performance, reliability and data integrity are crucial.
Performance and Reliability for Multiple Application Environments
- HPE Server SAS Hard Drives deliver high reliability for mission-critical applications.
- Robust SAS interface (dual port, full duplex) for increased performance.
- HPE Smart Carrier for HPE ProLiant Servers (both Gen8 and Gen9 are supported). They maintain backward compatibility with existing standard hot-plug carriers to provide support for HPE ProLiant G7 and earlier servers and server storage enclosures.
- They are ideal for transaction processing, database applications, analytics, high-performance computing and business applications.
- The 512e Advance Format Drive is ideal for 4KiB aligned operating systems and applications. They also support legacy 512K native applications.